What are ideas in Nana?
in Nana is a single concept, and is represented by one cell in the mosaic.
What an idea is:
- A single concept such as "The Central Limit Theorem"
- A question to explore, such as "What makes a good bedtime story?"
What an idea is not:
- A collection of many notes from a book
- A shopping list
- Meeting notes
An idea has:
- A name. This describes the concept, and is used to find it in search.
- A description. This is a longer piece of text that explains the concept.
- A colour - this is shown in the mosaic.
- A memo - this is an emoji or very short word that is shown in the mosaic.
How do ideas relate to goals in Nana?
Nana currently has no concept of the relationship between a goal and an idea.
We expect users to place ideas that relate to goals near to them in the mosaic, but beyond that, you can do what you like!